Sunday, January 29, 2012

Can i EAT like a vegetarian most of the time, but not CALL myself a vegetarian?

I'll rephrase my last question. Can I eat like a vegetarian and not call myself a vegetarian?? I just want to "pleasure myself" so to speak and only eat meats every once in a while like the ones that I really like. And just eat like a vegetarian the rest of the time. I don't want the title of vegetarian I just want the health benefits of it.



Please help.Can i EAT like a vegetarian most of the time, but not CALL myself a vegetarian?
You can do anything you want. But they will not acknowledge you. You are more like a picky eater, not really a vegetarian..
Why couldn't you? You can call yourself whatever you want....Can i EAT like a vegetarian most of the time, but not CALL myself a vegetarian?
you'd only be vegetarian if you never ate meat, so you're fine.





http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
yes you can and i think you put it well, but nicole will not like what you are doingCan i EAT like a vegetarian most of the time, but not CALL myself a vegetarian?
You don't have to call yourself anything.
No one has to know you only eat veggies.... dont tell them. No you dont have to have that title and obviously if you eat meat even once a months your not a vegitarian.... so dont worry about it.
Of course! You can eat whatever you want. Whatever is good for your health, makes you feel great, and still satisfies your taste buds is fine for your lifestyle. Good luck! :)
We are all free to do what ever we want to do!
Yes! Finally someone who's not obsessed with labels..!
Labels are for losers!
uh, call yourself what you want. a vegan doesnt have to call themselves one any more then you need to label yourself.
ya do whatever you want it really doesnt matter what ur label is.
that's definitely fine. eating less meat is good for your health, and the animals and environment.
Eat what you want. You would be what some people call a "flexitarian" and I prefer to call a meat reducer. I think it's a great idea.
Then you are not a vegetarian, there is not title, of course you can



Daft question - you are an omnivore who chooses low amounts of meat....do not worry as this will be healthier than lots of meat if you eat properly
lmfao!



now that's hilarious.. it's called a balanced diet..





i don't get it, why are folks making a huge deal about vegetation in their diets? that's how it is suppose to be.. you are suppose to eat more fresh whole foods than processed garbage.





heard of the food pyramid?





hum, i see schools quit teaching nutrition.



why label yourself, i don't get that?



i'm a vegan but in public i don't address the label unless i really, really, really, really... have to!



labels, it's an obesession.



and you are NOT a vegetarian so DO NOT worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment