Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How can I be a true vegetarian or vegan?

I tried being a vegetarian couple times but I always end up quitting.

I want to be a vegetarian because I don't believe animals should be eaten.

Its hard because I really like unhealthy foods cheeseburgers and steak :P

So yea......How can I be a true vegetarian or vegan?
If you care about the animals a Cheeseburger would not taste good.
Stay with it and just because you slip once and eat meat doesn't mean you can't keep trying. For me, when I have a craving for meat, I force myself to imagine where that meat came from. I remind myself that the nice juicy hamburger came from a long-suffering, miserable cow. That's usually enough to curb my craving. If you really want to be vegetarians because of animal rights issues, then don't allow yourself to dissociate the meat from the animal.

And to congratulate yourself on your willpower eat something tasty and vegetarian.How can I be a true vegetarian or vegan?
It often takes a lot of trial and error, stops and starts for people before they become fully vegetarian or vegan. It probably doesn't help that you're trying to become a "true" vegetarian as if you are following a religion.





Try Alicia Silverstone's book "The kind diet". or look up some of her videos on Youtube.
If you have a craving for meat then you're pretty much screwed on those terms plus if you were that against it nothing would force you to go back to eating meat.How can I be a true vegetarian or vegan?
You can buy veggie burgers and just put cheese on it. There is a vegetarian substitute for everything that contains meat.
You can get replacements for each one of those things you like, you can make your own or buy one.
you can always buy substitutes!
we are meant to eat meat that is why we have teeth for it and our body's are built to need it.



Edit:

Ya thanks for the thumbs down just because i don't agree with you do you think a dog, bear, or even some herbivore animals would think for a second if your were lying dead next to them and they were starving? It happened to a guy who owned lots of lizards, he died in his apartment and they ate him! Why? Because just like us they were born to eat meat.
  • yamaha outboards
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment