Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Is the Vegetarian Times Magazine any good? Do you know of any veggie mags I would like?

I was planning on getting a magazine subscription for a school fund raiser and I am a vegetarian so I thought that this would be a good magazine. I was reading online though that they talk about animal rights and Peta. Is this in like every issue? or is this an occasional thing? I would much rather have recipes and tips. I obviously like animal rights, but I do not want nothing but Peta. Do you know of any other magazine that I might like? What are you subscribed too?Is the Vegetarian Times Magazine any good? Do you know of any veggie mags I would like?
I used to have a subscription to Veg Times, but would have preferred Veg News from the few times I purchased it at the store! Although the recipes in VT looked or were tasty, I like that VN were dairy free (don't feel a need to eat cheese, just do), while VT's needed those specialty dairies that couldn't be reproduced. And VN also had raw recipes! But haven't purchased either in some time due to location and not wanting a subscription.
I have both vegetarian times and vegnews.. If you want recipes, go with vegetarian times. If you want a couple recipes with many articles about living veg, go with vegnews, which I prefer because its more interesting. Also, as a vegan, vegetarian times doesnt have very much for me.Is the Vegetarian Times Magazine any good? Do you know of any veggie mags I would like?
It covers all aspects of vegetarian life, including recopies, so a few articles are going to be about animal rights, It's nothing like PETA. Here's a link to their website, so you can get a general idea of what they are about.

http://www.vegetariantimes.com/
you could get a subscription to the Vegetarian Society (UK). They send out a magazine every month and I think it's 拢20 a year.Is the Vegetarian Times Magazine any good? Do you know of any veggie mags I would like?
Vegetarian times is the best I've seen for recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment