Sunday, January 29, 2012

Having difficulty becoming a vegetarian. Any suggestions?

I've tried to become a vegetarian several times. Sometimes I did a slow transition over months, other times over a few days. Either way I start to feel awful and get headaches and get dizzy. I am well read, and have eaten the correct of amount of protein including a wide range of beans and soy products along with vegetables, so I know it's not my diet. Any ideas? Please help!Having difficulty becoming a vegetarian. Any suggestions?
I went through a phase similar to that. I went vegetarian because I was really unhealthy, overweight and had lots of digestive problems (IBS). The headaches eventually went away and I feel so much better. I dropped 30 pounds in the first 6 months and have no stomach problems anymore. It could be something else in your diet as well, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, artificial colors and flavors can all cause headaches, dizziness and an overall sense of malaise. Talk to a dietitian who is well versed in vegan and vegetarian diets.
i went through a phase like that too. i think it might be your body detoxifying.almost like going through withdrawals. ive have been meat free for a month now and for the past few days i have been feeling GREAT! my body actually craves nutritious food now, and i have no cravings for meat or "junk". pretty incredible really.Having difficulty becoming a vegetarian. Any suggestions?
Beans and tofu are bad for your digestion. Nuts seeds and avocados are nobles source of proteins. Get your vegetable by blending them with fruits : Smoothies(Delicious) and your headaches will go away.



Also detox might cause those symptoms as well. Eat nuts to avoid detox.
See, I never got that even when I went vegan, it was smooth sailing my detox that I went through just involved losing a lot of weight really quickly and doing LOTS of poops.

I didn't get headaches, maybe you should consult a nutritionist or dietitian prior to trying to change if your body is having these responses.

Then again, it could be your body is addicted to the preservatives and chemicals in the meats and that it isn't willing to give it up.Having difficulty becoming a vegetarian. Any suggestions?
Eat Meat.

If you think your saving, something that's a living object.

Your Not.Plants are alive, and they Breathe.

How do you think Trees give us oxygen.

Fish and meat, give us Protein.

Actually Vegetarian are ruining the earth Destroying plants.

For food that could be potential energy sources.And Medicines.
that's weird, I feel allot more hyper healthier and energetic since I became one. when I use to eat meat I felt tired and got sick a lot more often. maybe it's just not your thing.
You might be allergic to something, maybe soy. It's bad for you anyway. Eat more veggies, and especially more greens. Greens are very important!

No comments:

Post a Comment