Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How can I become a vegetarian?

So I've been trying to become a vegetarian many times but I felt that i couldn't because my mom kept showering the refrigerator with meat. But now that im older, im considering buying healthy food and things with it, and wean myself off of meat because i've been eating it all my life. any other suggestions? Thanx :{DHow can I become a vegetarian?
Same here... but my friend showed me this video and I haven't eaten meat since.

http://www.farmtofridgetour.com/2011/02/鈥?/a>



Go to whole foods or wherever and get fruits, veggies, crackers, tofu, protein (peanut butter) and google recipes.How can I become a vegetarian?
Don't ever live by what other people want you to do, they're not interested in your health or concerns, they're interested in themselves.

Stop eating dead animals and go vegan too whole you're at it, milk and cheese aren't exactly healthy for animals including you. The only ones who are supposed to drink cows milk are the small cows.

No weanign needed just stop it now, eat normal food instead, like peanuts, walnuts, entils, chickpeas, pinto beans, black beans and all the stuff like tofu soymilk and good things your body actually LIKES you stuffing into it.



PS if your mother was showering the fridge with meat, what does that have to do with you putting a body part into your mouth?How can I become a vegetarian?
Well, if I were in your shoes, I would take baby steps. So first, I would only eat white meat. Such as chicken, turkey, fish, etc. Then I would start to limit those meats.

No comments:

Post a Comment