Sunday, January 29, 2012

I want to become a vegetarian, I have a tight budget, can anyone help me?

I'm a college student, so I don't have that much money, and heard food can be expansive if you're a vegetarian. Next time I buy food, what should I buy? Also, does anyone have good recipes? Thanks!I want to become a vegetarian, I have a tight budget, can anyone help me?
A vegetarian diet can be very inexpensive if you know what to eat and where to shop. Try pinto beans and rice with hot sauce to start, fried potatoes and onions, eggs made any style, french toast, avocado on toast. Be creative and don't punish yourself if it takes you a little while to get used to not eating meat. Peanut butter is a great source of protein. Eat Nuts, fruit, and lots of vegetables and pasta and sauce.

Just make sure you have the right balance of nutrients and take a multivitamin every day to make up for what you're not getting from meat. Look up on the internet for recipes. It's easy.
Ramen NoodlesI want to become a vegetarian, I have a tight budget, can anyone help me?
fruits and nuts ! granola and soy milk grain bread and peanut butter and jelly . and don't forget the ramen LOL!
Ramen noodles, frozen food, stuff that comes out of boxes. But it doesn't have to be really unhealthy either. Rice, beans, soy beans (edamame), fruit and veggies, pasta, peanut butter, cheese and dairy, sandwiches, soup.I want to become a vegetarian, I have a tight budget, can anyone help me?
Soy Protien stuff is only like 3 to 4 bucks
this is the vegetarian food pyramid:

http://ale1980italy.files.wordpress.com/鈥?/a>



and here is a vegetarian meal plan:

http://www.nutribase.com/mp/Vegetarian%2鈥?/a>


No comments:

Post a Comment