Monday, February 20, 2012

Can I still be a vegetarian if I eat chicken?

So I am a vegetarian:) But I eat chicken and today I was eating chicken in front of my friend and she said I thought you were a vegetarian? I said yeah I am and she said no you're not you're eating chicken.



I don't understand?? I eat chicken all the time like vegetarians do??Can I still be a vegetarian if I eat chicken?
"Eating chicken Like Vegetarians Do????!"
Where did you get that information from?

Vegetarian means No Meat, and chicken "Is" meat.
I've been a vegetarian all my life, and I don't eat any 'meat', and that is: Beef, 'Chicken', Pork, Lamb, 'Fish', Sea Food, all Wild meat, and all that "Is M-e-a-t".
No, you can't be vegetarian if you eat chicken, it defies the point of vegetarian. To be vegetarian you must eat no meat or animal produce (such as gelatin). You can eat dairy (a meat free, dairy free diet would make you vegan).

In no way are you vegetarian if you eat chicken (btw, you can't eat fish either, some idiots think they can.)Can I still be a vegetarian if I eat chicken?
no vegetarians don't eat chicken i have a guy in our class who is a vegetarian and he doesn't eat chicken
they dont eat chicken vegitarins dont eat and meatCan I still be a vegetarian if I eat chicken?
Nope...you're a poultry eater

always,

Ladyitch

p.s. only things that come from Mother Earth is considered vegetarian food
*facepalm* ...no. Not anymore are you considered one. Unless you're a chickenarian.
if you eat chicken on fridays its okay.
TROLOLOLO
So I am a vegetarian:)



^ No you're not
no that that is wrong vegetarians eat soy chicken and soy meats the only real meat we eat are fish
ur not a vegetarian any more
Only if the chicken has a stem and leaves.
No
No.
You, Sir/Madam, are a retard.

No comments:

Post a Comment