Sunday, February 26, 2012

What would be the best diet pill for a vegetarian?

I need to do a diet pill because I don't have the time or the money to lose weight the right way. I'm vegetarian, or peskatarian... I do eat fish... I need a good diet pill. I currently weigh 190 and I need to be down to 130. I'm extremely muscular and most of my weight comes from my muscles but my ideal body weight is 130. HELP!What would be the best diet pill for a vegetarian?
I'm vegetarian (not peskatarian), but what I generally do for ANYTHING I buy is simply read the ingredients. I'm not sure how long you have been peskatarian, but I'm sure you have your own restrictions in place on what you can and cannot eat that follows the peskatarian lifestyle. So, just read the label and make sure the diet pill you are choosing is in line with your dietary restrictions.



I, myself, have never taken a diet pill. However, I know of MANY (advertisements, friends have tried them, etc), and there are simply too many to list, so I cannot recommend just 1 or 2. Plus, there are different kinds of diet pills. Some suppress apetite, some increase metabolism, etc. I'm not sure what you're looking for exactly (like I said, apetite suppression, increase metabolism, or something else), so that makes this even MORE difficult. So, just check out what's on the shelves! I'm sure that's how you'll find what's just right for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment