Sunday, February 26, 2012

What are your favorite vegetarian/vegan brands?

I love Morning Star sausage which is 100% vegetarian, but I need some more options.

;-) Thanks ahead of time!What are your favorite vegetarian/vegan brands?
Trader Joes has some delicious vegetarian option. Their masala burgers and soy chorizo are absolutely delicious. If you have a trader joes near you, I would definitely check it out. It's good thing too because a lot of their foods are really inexpensive yet tasty and good for you.



Ultimately, I'd really suggest trying to make your own vegetarian foods, and not depend so much on processed veggie burgers, sausage, and "chicken" tenders. Try making your own black bean burgers, or tofu sausage, or veggie burgers. :)What are your favorite vegetarian/vegan brands?
Amy's.

the indian food ones taste great to me.

there aren't any indian food places where i live so i really enjoy them.

i like them so much that i am learning to cook indian dishes myself.

they are generally easy and quick to make.What are your favorite vegetarian/vegan brands?
Raw nature makes the best vegetarian/vegan food 'brands'. Natural, whole foods all the way.
I find the Quorn brand to be good in taste and variety of selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment