Sunday, February 26, 2012

Is it healthy to pass (healthy) stools three to five times a day? I have great digestion and work out daily.?

I pass twice in the morning, as soon as I get up, within five minutes of each other. Then once two to three hours later, after breakfast. Then once or twice more during the day. I eat healthily, work out daily, am a vegetarian, eat lots of fruits, vegetables, plain yogurt and whole grains, and meditate.



The stools themselves are not diahorreal, just normal and well-formed. Any serious, medically-grounded replies would be appreciated. Thanks!Is it healthy to pass (healthy) stools three to five times a day? I have great digestion and work out daily.?
Hey

It's totally expected for a vegg person like yourself. As long as you don't see mucus, blood or any changes in the color of your regular stools, you're fine.

It's mostly due to the fact that you're veggetarian. Lot's of fiber and water (you must be drinking during your workout), facilitates digestion and the production of gas from bacterias in your colon (gut), so your stool pass through it quickly and are easily.



I am veggetarian myself and have the same situation, which by the way is pretty heatlhy.
This not a medically grounded reply. Nutritional yes, Since you stated that you are vegetarian, that would be considered normal. I find that there is a need to bind these fruits and veggies with either cheese , eggs,and fish in order to function on more regular elimination of perhaps once a day. There may be other choices possible, the one fruit that will help is blueberries, on a daily basis. If you direct this question to other vegetarians, you may get a good answer form them.Is it healthy to pass (healthy) stools three to five times a day? I have great digestion and work out daily.?
LOL -- my stepson used to be a vegetarian, and he mentioned the same "issue" once.......we all just reckoned it was because he was full of more (t i h s) than anybody else. He is no longer a vegetarian, and he hasn't mentioned the issue other than that once -- whether that is because it doesn't happen anymore or he it hasn't come up on our discussions, I don't know.

I guess you ARE getting a lot more roughage in your diet, so it might stand to reason.
You are eating fiber and seem to be pretty normal in more ways than one. Yes I know of people who go once a day once every other day but alot of it has to do with what they consume. I myself have three movements a day and I find nothing abnormal about it. Have been this way since I was a kid.Is it healthy to pass (healthy) stools three to five times a day? I have great digestion and work out daily.?
I'd of thought that was too much. Once a day is plenty. Any more is v-unusual.
Pooping is good. Voids the body of any poisons,
Elimination of the unwanted products from the body is always good. Try more fibre in your diet and drink more water.
you just seem to have a fast, healthy metabolism. i wouldn't worry about. i was told you should have a bowel movement very soon after you eat. so if you are eating healthy- more than three times a day (small portions) it makes sense that you have that many bowel movements.

No comments:

Post a Comment