Sunday, February 26, 2012

How to make the transition from red meat eater to vegetarian?

I prefer poultry %26amp; fish as a rule, but there are times that I really crave a fat juicy T- Bone steak...What can I to stop the craving? Also...What are some good ways of cooking tofu? I have eaten the extra firm, cut into cubes and dipped in ranch dressing...but that's all I know .How to make the transition from red meat eater to vegetarian?
If you crave a steak but don't want to eat red meat, try a turkey burger. I like to eat tofu raw dipped in a sauce made of soy sauce, vineger, ginger, scallions, garlic and red chillies.
It really all comes down to willpower, like any other lifestyle change. Tofu can be used in any dish you would use fried or sauteed meat-soups, stir fry, pasta sauce, casseroles.

My favorite though is extra firm cut in strips, dipped in soy sauce, rolled in nutritional yeast and lightly fried.How to make the transition from red meat eater to vegetarian?
grilled seitan is easier to make than tofu and has a meatier taste that you will appreciate.



there is veggie steak at vegan chinese restaurants.



if you are craving meat just eat something else that fills you up



from merriam-webster.com dictionary

vegetarian

1 : one who believes in or practices vegetarianism

2 : herbivore
First off tofu tastes best cooked in a stir fry. you can cook it just like you would chicken. Mixed into Chinese food, stir fry, pasta, and other dishes. Also if you really crave meat that much then your body might need it. There are some people who need more meat than others- i have never craved meat before but my sisters have and we were all raised the same way. So you might want to ease into being a vegetarian. But i am glad that you are deciding to try it- it is hard but worth it and a lot healtheir. Good luck!



http://www.care2.com/greenliving/food-re鈥?/a> here are some recipes

How to make the transition from red meat eater to vegetarian?
Yeoch! You're not going to do it with Tofu!



My biggest problem is I %26lt;3 pepperoni, Italian BMTs, and Bacon mmm



SOYA is going to be your best bet to replace red meat, look for soya substitutes.



(Mycroprotien/Quorn replaces Chicken)


If you can't help eating meat, try meat flavored tofu. It sounds gross, but it looks and tastes the same. I'm a picky eater and I like it.



I like tofu in a stir fry. I usually end up with it barbequed.
KK. LOOK ON YOUTUBE AND WATCH A VIDEO HOW MEAT IS MADE. YOU WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND ABOUT EATING BECAUSE OF THE DISEASES WE EAT FROM A SINGLE COW. THEY HAVE MAD COW DISEASE AND THEIR BRAIN IS LIKE A SPONGE. THEIR BODY IS LIKE A DYING THING
pescatarian: a vegetarian who eats fish.

vegetarians may also choose to eat dairy and eggs( but not chicken or any flesh of land animals or other birds)

vegans do not eat any animal by products.
You will be happy to know that you can still eat fish and poultry and be a vegetarian!



To the jack@ss below me, i think i will go with my nice paperback merrimen webster's over some crazy online source, thanks though.

No comments:

Post a Comment