Thursday, February 23, 2012

What is the best type of Protein Powder for a Vegetarian who is trying to lose weight?

I've been a vegetarian for 8 years. I am trying to lose weight, and get more protein, so I don't feel hungry all the time. Someone recommended hemp protein to me, and someone else recommended whey protein. Whey protein packs more protein than hemp. Which is better for me if I'm trying to lose weight?What is the best type of Protein Powder for a Vegetarian who is trying to lose weight?
For women that would be soy protein, if you werent vegan it would be whey protein which helps build lean muscel, try the soy its quite good, if you need more information just Google it, good luck.What is the best type of Protein Powder for a Vegetarian who is trying to lose weight?
you want to use a soy protein isloateWhat is the best type of Protein Powder for a Vegetarian who is trying to lose weight?
To lose weight successfully,you should know the food that you eat can either make you THIN or FAT!!!



Hope this weight loss site can help you.It will teach you to lose weight by eating Chicken,Fish Filet,Cottage Cheese,sandwich..

No comments:

Post a Comment