Sunday, February 26, 2012

Suggest me a good diet to reduce my belly size by 30 days i am a vegetarian?

hey ppl suggest me a good diet plan (all three times of a day) i.e fat less food i am a vegetarian i need to reduce my belly in 30 days thats my target help me achieve my target

thanxSuggest me a good diet to reduce my belly size by 30 days i am a vegetarian?
I've recently lost 65lbs since April 9 doing the following:



Do not eat over 2000 calories. Make your calories count. 2000 is a lot believe it or not. I kept my food intake as fat free as possible. And here is the kicker for true success...get a diet journal and write what you eat down. You'll be amazed of how easy it is.



Staple foods with this plan is a lot of chicken breast. Vegetables in the frozen section have a lot to offer that are very low calorie. Snack items...sugar free jello gelatin, sugar free jello pudding. Fresh fruit. 100 calorie snack packs make it easy to keep track.



I lost 21lbs my first month by doing the above and I did not exercise at all. Your weight loss does slow down after this initial period so incorporating some sort of physical activity is essential if you really want to kick it up a notch.



Hang in there and don't give up. Good luck
Dont eat fatty foods, excersise more than 20 min a day, every daySuggest me a good diet to reduce my belly size by 30 days i am a vegetarian?
don't eat fruit- they are high in calories, carbs and sugars and do crunches!
try the special k diet, they even make protien water, they say u lose an inch every 7 days. good luck and have a blessed day :DSuggest me a good diet to reduce my belly size by 30 days i am a vegetarian?
Excercise and crunches...lay off the cheese...
hm

eat lots of vegetable

and eat salads

and hey

if possible do exercise
cut on your carbo and get to the floor and crunch!
Okay...I only started five Mondays ago and All I do is walk one hour every morning. I wear a calorie counter monitor to loose weight by the numbers. I have already lost two pant size and 27 pounds. I am a woman and have three kids and this is the method I use when I gain weight.. I am now at a size two and everyone is always amazed that I have had three kids. This is what I do below when I throw on a few extra pounds. It always works..No diet pills, no energy drinks..just me walking and getting the water I need. Of course I watch what I eat and the Lean Cuisine meals are great for that since the calories per box are 180 to 380 per box. Just make sure you eat healthy every three to four hours so your body will perform at its max.





Here it is:



Helpful Tips for weight loss:



1)A good way to loose weight is to use a calorie counter watch



Keep to a 1,200 food intake



Add 1,200 plus 3,500 (equals one pound of fat) ...and that is the total amount of calories you need to burn each day. Its actually really easy once you start watching the numbers and it doesn't seem like work or exercise. Its just a matter of changing the way you think about loosing weight.



I use this method when i gain some pounds. The first time I did this I went from 168 to 127



2) Most people do not get enough water in their system. Water is your body's principal chemical component, comprising, on average, 60 percent of your weight. Every system in your body depends on water. For example, water flushes toxins out of vital organs, carries nutrients to your cells and provides a moist environment for ear, nose and throat tissues.



Lack of water can lead to dehydration, a condition that occurs when you don't have enough water in your body to carry out normal functions. To determine if you are getting enough water use this simple formula.. Take your weight, for example 150 pounds and divide by 2. Take your answer which is 75 lbs and change it to ounces, in this case 75 ounces. That is how many ounces of water you need a day. Your body performs mostly on water. If you make sure you get enough water everyday your body will perform at top notch and your body will no longer have the cravings of junk food. You will have a better performing body system to help you work out and feel better thru out your day.
The South Beach Diet is the best to reduce belly fat in a short amount of time. It was developed by a cardiologist in South Beach for his cardiology patients that needed to lose belly fat fast. Do a search on the South Beach Diet, it really works if you stick to it, though it is pretty tough to start with. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment