Thursday, February 23, 2012

How many times is normal for a 10 month old baby to do potty?

My 10 month old boy takes 20 Oz formula (since he was 5 month- Enfamil lipil) plus vegetarian solid food a day. Every day he does 4-5 potties which are normally formed, not constipated or loose. I am wondering how many potties is normal for a 10 month old baby.How many times is normal for a 10 month old baby to do potty?
My 1 year old son goes through times that he has 4 or more dirty diapers in a day as well. It isn't bad for them.How many times is normal for a 10 month old baby to do potty?
depends on how much and how often u feed himHow many times is normal for a 10 month old baby to do potty?
It is not a problem to worry if there is no constipation. It is because of the amount of food and things baby eats.
This is fine. I just asked my doctor b/c my 10-mo-old girl poops 4-5 daily. No worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment