Sunday, February 26, 2012

I want to become a vegetarian again?

I have already been vegetarian twice before, both times failing in a matter of weeks. I really want to try again but many people don't take me seriously. Everyone jokes about it. I want to become a vegetarian but I don't want to get embarrassed

(both times I went cold turkey...no pun intended)I want to become a vegetarian again?
If you're not sure you will be able to stick with it just stop eating meat without telling anyone about it. Once you're more comfortable knowing it is something you can stick with you can let your friends and family know.
So what's the question? If you want to be a vegetarian, all you have to do is stop eating meat (but make sure you get the protein from a substitute or something). It's no big deal, lots of celebrities do it to keep in shape. If you really want to do it, you won't care what people think. I, personally, think it's a great way to escape heart disease and what knot...though I wouldn't do it myself...when Christmas/Thanksgiving came around I'd just be like "**** it" (lol).I want to become a vegetarian again?
You should really gradually switch. I quickly switched but then again, i didn't eat much meat in the first place. First do three days of no meat, then four days, then five, etc. Each week adding one more day of no meat.
Don't worry about what others say. Just do what you can do. If you want to be a vegetarian again, then by all means, go for it! :)I want to become a vegetarian again?
hey ok

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I'm sorry to say but, it is so hard going back to being a vegetarian! Good luck! : )
  • d3100
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment