Thursday, February 23, 2012

What are some good vegetarian meals to bring to school?

I don't want to bring peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches all the time. What are some other good easy AND quick lunches to bring to school?



Also, I am a new vegetarian, so any tips and info and such would be cool. How was it when you first became a vegetarian? What age?





Thanks!!What are some good vegetarian meals to bring to school?
-A hummus sandwich

-A homemade pita bread pizza

-tofu stir-fry

-TLC(tempeh, lettuce and tomato) sandwich

-a bagel

-salads





I became a vegetarian 2 years when I was 14. Honestly it wasn't even that hard with the exception of the fact that every time I would go out to eat with my friends there was never anything for me to eat. Then there are the select jerks who decide that it is there sole mission in life to taunt me about being a vegetarian.What are some good vegetarian meals to bring to school?
Im the same! I get BP%26amp;J EVERY day and Im sick of it!! Now I like to have Lettuce and cheese, Yougurt, Bagels, Salad, crackers, ect.



I became Vegeterian when i was 9 becuse I never really thought abt how my burger became food and I thought abt it and reserched it and Asked some vegeterians that I know and I decided that If I'm always saying "Dont abuse the animals!" that it would be hyprocratical to turn around and eat a dead animal -- because that is the ultimant abuse - death. :(



Good Job following ur instancts! many kids say "A burger tasts good so im gonna have it, IDC what happened to a loving creature to get it here." I alwsys say that what goes around comes around, u r kind to animals, good things will happen!!



Info: Vegs have a 50% less chance of a heart-attack, Some sorces claim that they live longer too! Vegs normaly are thinner than Meat-eaters.... I could go on FOREVER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment