Thursday, February 23, 2012

What is the best way to tell someone that you are a vegetarian?

I'm going to my friend's house in a few days, and staying for 1-2 nights, 3 days. Only problem is, it's a new friend and their family doesn't know that I am a vegetarian. Best way to politely break the news/ Thanks so much for taking time to answer!

%26lt;3 LilsWhat is the best way to tell someone that you are a vegetarian?
YOU EAT MEAT! YOU MONSTERS!!! Lol, no, just say politely that your looking forward to staying with them but your a vegetarian, will that be a problem?
Simply let your friend know ahead of time that you're vegetarian. Just say 'I hate to trouble you, but I don't eat meat'. It's pretty common to be a veg head these days, so I am surer she won't have a problem picking up some salad and veggie burgers and cheese pizza.What is the best way to tell someone that you are a vegetarian?
Yeah, like other posters said, you should definitely tell them before you get there.



I was so mad at an ex-boyfriend once because we went interstate to visit his dad and he forgot to mention I was vegetarian. It can be awkward telling someone over a plate of expensive steak.



So make sure you tell your friend before you get there. I really don't think they'll care. Best to tell her today. :)
Tell your friend as soon as possible so that they can be prepared for what to cook for you. Other than that, buy a few ingredients when you go over, so you don't appear like a snob for being 'choosy' about your food.What is the best way to tell someone that you are a vegetarian?
don't stupidly wait until the first meal shows up on the table to express your a vegetable,tell your friend so she can call he home and let them know.
This was always tough, it depends. I would usually just let my buddies mom know ahead of time. I'd tell her I'd eat whatever they'd make and it wasn't necessary to go out of their wAy
You tell them in advance, so they are not surprised when you get there and can't eat what they have for meals.
You say, "I would like to stay with you but I don't eat meat. Will that be a problem for your family?"
  • calculate percentage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment