Monday, February 20, 2012

I have been a vegetarian for 4 years now I want to incorporate chicken into my diet?

Since I have eliminated all meat and seafood from my died I have gotten even more disgusted with meat however 4 years later I feel maybee its time to start eating chicken! I really would like to start doing that but at the same time all meat grosses me out so should I just stick with being a vegetarian?I have been a vegetarian for 4 years now I want to incorporate chicken into my diet?
If it's a good decision for you, which only YOU can decide, then just do it slowly . . . like just have little bits of chicken as part of your usual meals - not as a main course, but an accompanyment. A friend of mine started eating chicken again after no meat for years and said it was easier to start slowly instead of taxing her system too much at once. And if you can, maybe some organic chicken or something really pure - not fried or processed or wings or anything greasy.
Why would you want to start eating meat after not eating it for so long? What's the point? Variety?I have been a vegetarian for 4 years now I want to incorporate chicken into my diet?
yummm

im sorta like you i dont eat red meat just veggies fish and chicken and bread.

chick really isnt that bad...maybe you shoudl start off with and egg? like scrambled eggs then go to maybe chicken on your salad then chicken fingers then maybe if you feel comfrontable you can eat a chicken breast
I've been a vegetarian over 20 years and have never decided to add any animal flesh back into my diet.

I am not sure why you feel the need to do so, but since chicken has less hormones in it than pork or beef, it should not be a life changing event to eat some again. Go buy chicken fingers or chicken patties or a package of chicken in the grocers and make it for dinner. It's not hard!I have been a vegetarian for 4 years now I want to incorporate chicken into my diet?
Why would you want to reincorporate the most abused animal on the planet into your diet?
Yes, you should stick with being a vegetarian. Because, once you eat chicken you are just going to start eating all the other meats. Plus veggies are awesome!
4 years vegetarian...you're disgusted with meat..you want to eat chicken.



I really want to understand your logic as your whole post contradicts itself.



Its your life to decide what you do with it.



Just make sure its the right choice for you.
Just a question: why would you want to start eating dead chickens again? I really see no reason for that. Specially if it grosses you out - and it should, since we all know how hens are kept, ill-treated and killed. May I remind you one hen out of 5 dies boiled to death, because the machine that's supposed to slit it's throat didn't quite kill it? I don't get why you would want to be a part of that. If you miss the taste of meat, eat mock-meat.
IF you do decide to eat chicken.. Be sure it is Organic from a go honest source. Chicken has become as bad as Beef,Dairy %26amp; Pork in it's industry %26amp; the product being turned out for main stream consumption is quite unhealthy.



Slaint茅(To your health)
After 4 years why give up now, seems a waste to me.
Well if all meat grosses you out, why would you like to start eating chicken? You seem very, very confused. Make up your mind. If you are grossed out by "all meat" why would you want to eat chicken???



I'm not sure I can follow your line of "reasoning" and not sure I want to.
it might make you sick, at least buy organic chicken if you decide you want to eat it again
if it makes you sick then dont eat. but if you really must than eat things like organic free-range sedative farmed chicken burger or nuggets.

No comments:

Post a Comment